Tuesday, April 29, 2008

click, clack, moo

Greetings from the Oratory, where I have been in this chair for the majority of the past week and will continue to be until Monday at noon. Here's the update (in large part to make myself feel like I'm making progress).
New Testament Canon formation summary: Complete! (6 pages, turned in on 4/21)
Curriculum Assessment for evangelism: Complete! (15 pages, turned in on 4/25)
Paper on The Shepherd of Hermas: Complete! (15 pages, turned in on 4/28)
War and Christian Conscience paper: Needs editing. (15 pages, due on 5/2)
Ethics of Bonhoeffer paper: In progress. (8/11 pages, due on 5/3)
Modern European history paper: not started (15 pages, due on 5/5)
Congregational Ministries paper: not started (12ish pages, due on 5/5)
If you have a calendar handy you might notice that all seven of these are within a two week time period. So that's about 2.5 papers to go and 5.5 days to do it. I'm on a 3 days/paper schedule and that's working so far. I'm also on a multible episodes of Bones/day schedule, which is less conducive to productivity. Still sleeping 7 hours/night doesn't help that either.
I'm excited to soon blog about things other than writing papers.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Holy crap. If I ever end up in seminary I'll try not to take so many big paper requiring classes all at once.