Friday, May 02, 2008

62 hours . . .

. . . until my seminary education ends with a bang and the submission of my last two papers. It'd help if I could bring myself to start writing them. With 62 hours remaining that's just over 2 hours per page. I'm golden. Unless I continue to get 7ish hours of sleep each night, in which case I'm down to 41 hours. That's without eating or watching Bones episodes on DVD, both of which are rather essential. Now if someone wants to give me a quick overview of what happened in Czechoslovakia between 1945 and 1958 that'd save me a lot of time. Thanks.

2 comments:

Matt said...

The rain in Czechoslovakia falls mainly on the Czechs.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You're almost a master of divinity! Still sounds weird to master divinity, though.

I can't help with Czechoslovakia, since my knowledge barely extends to its spelling.