I've written 3 of my 7 papers so far, getting out of the way all of 1 of the uninteresting/unengaging/unchallenging papers. Now I get to move on the good stuff: Central Europe. I'm managed to get three paper topics that actually relate to my future field of study.
First, due next Friday, a paper for War and Christian Conscience on a Catholic pacifist priest in Hungary in the mid-1980s.
Then, due next Saturday, my Bonhoeffer paper on the role of community in moral discernment.
Finally, due the following Monday, the big one for my PhD seminar looking at the writings of a Czech theologian and socialist in the 1960s.
After all those are done I'll throw something together for paper #7 and then all work will come to a screeching halt by noon on May 5. It's no close I can taste it. Now if only the rapidly approaching deadline would shock me out of my need for 8+ hours of sleep nd my love of the show Bones . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment