
I'm tired today, and it's actually because I was up late writing a paper for a change, instead of because I got too much sleep. My academic life is wierd here because I really only HAVE to do things around midterms and finals. Other than that noone really cares whether I read (well, except when it's my turn to translate in Aramaic), and if a few things fall through the cracks it's no big deal. Maybe that means I'm not going to get as much out of seminary as I possibly could, or maybe it means I won't be as neurotic about grades as some of my friends here. But I got to play real student for a few days, since I had a 12 page paper due yesterday and a 7 pager (which took more thought than the 12 pager) due today. My current state of exhaustion is due to the fact that I didn't start the latter until about 5pm yesterday. Obviously it was more important to translate a few verses of Aramaic and talk to Claire for two hours on Monday night than to start the paper. Seriously, it was more important. Never any regrets about talking on the phone instead of doing homework. Tonight I'll buckle down on the Aramaic then call Meagan to further congratulate her on getting accepted to PTS. Yay, I'll have another Whitworth buddy next year!

1 comment:
Yay, being a student!
Oh, how I miss it...
Post a Comment