
The one who's not me that is. If so, you should leave me a comment so I know you were here. And if not, you should leave a comment telling her to read my blog. Claire is the shizz.
On the whole, I do not find Christians, outside of the catacombs, sufficiently sensible of conditions. Does anyone have the foggiest idea what sort of power we so blithely invoke? Or does no one believe a word of it? It is madness to wear straw hats and velvet to church; we should all be wearing crash helmets. For the sleeping God may wake someday and take offense, or the waking God may draw us out to where we can never return.-Annie Dillard
4 comments:
You know what I said as soon as I saw this? "It's Miranda and Claire!!!!" in a very high pitched voice. So, yeah, I love y'alls!
And when Claire reads this she'll know I love her. :)
Becky
Claire IS the shizz.
I wake up Every Day wishing I were Claire.
I wake up Every Day wishing I were Claire. Well, maybe not exactly like that. But I sure do like her.
Post a Comment