Saturday, March 11, 2006

Friends!















Family Dinner Friends
D-Group Friends

My week in Spokane was amazing. I got to see almost everyone who is precious to me, drink a lot of coffee, eat a lot of cake, talk, and hug, and be with some of the best and favorite people in my life. It's amazing how it still feels like home, even though it's been almost a year and so much has changed.
Though I'm sad to not be with my Whitworth friends all the time, I feel rejuvenated to finish this semester well, and every encouraged by the advice and love of my wonderful friends and professors. It reminds me of how much I want to have those kinds of relationships here, too.

2 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Yay! We miss
you already! I'm making a roasted tomato pie right now, and I wish you were here to eat it with me!

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you had a great trip, and it's good to see my favorite Spokanians, even if it is just in pictures. :) Still soooo jealous, though!

Becky
P.S. I sure see a glint on Virgie's left hand!!