. . . that it is going to be made legal to shoot wild hogs from helicopters in Texas. Seriously. This came up during the comparative sociology lecture I sat in on today. I also learned that, according to some tv special, women in Texas need to carry guns both for protection and because it is hott. I also noticed that most of the news on the radio is a thinly veiled attempt to undermine Obama, but I sort of expected that. Yep, Texas is it's own animal.
Today I had an interview, a tour of the totally drool-worthy Keston archive that is all stuff on religious persecution under Communism, lunch with current students, and the aforementioned sociology class. Tomorrow I have two more interviews and two more classes before I head back to Jersey, another decidedly insane state but for very different reasons. If y'all are lucky maybe I'll even take some pictures to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment