Dave's Famous!
And he has a website too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the whole, I do not find Christians, outside of the catacombs, sufficiently sensible of conditions. Does anyone have the foggiest idea what sort of power we so blithely invoke? Or does no one believe a word of it? It is madness to wear straw hats and velvet to church; we should all be wearing crash helmets. For the sleeping God may wake someday and take offense, or the waking God may draw us out to where we can never return.-Annie Dillard
2 comments:
awesome! yay for Dave!! :) If I ever need architectural drawings, I know who to go to... (which I'm not sure if I'll need... but hey, you never know!) Do you happen to have their phone number coz the one I have doesn't work :(. Hope you're doing well and not going too crazy with your finals stuff.
Wow! How fun! (Now they just need a blog...)
I'm so sad they closed Michelle's! :(
Post a Comment