Sunday, December 23, 2007
It's About Time
I'm finally going home today. Mountains, old friends, family, Claire and Dave, my home church (where I dreamed last night that they told me at the last minute that I'm preaching next week), and time to devote to paper writing. Okay, the last one is a little less exciting, although I do actually like having big chunks of time to devote to writing instead of the little chunks I get at school. I have four large-ish papers to write in the next 3 weeks. I'll basically get home, sleep, eat, and start cranking them out. On the plus side, I can do most of my writing at the coffee shop near my parents house. All of you who I've been neglecting to call for the past, um, 3 months can expect phone calls too, or at least expect me to pick up when you call. And now back to packing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so sad that you have to spend your 'break' writing papers. You should rebel and at least write them in your pajamas.
Say hi to c&d for us!
Post a Comment