Tuesday - Presentation on St. Stephen of Hungary
Friday - Group presentation on our congregational study
Monday - Lit paper on Faulkner and Silko
Friday - Church History paper on the church in Hungary in 1989
and numberous other small things like a few translations, reading 4 books, a few little response papers, etc.
Done:
Swing Dance Lesson
Gingerbread Campus

Christmas Dinner/Dance (aka Seminary Prom)
Saw Enchanted
Saw The Golden Compass
Dinner out
And today a trip to the city to see the tree at Rockefeller Center, eat yummy food, shop (unsuccessfully) at H&M, and go to The Strand where I acquired 3 books on Post-Soviet era Eastern Europe.
And I won't mention how many episodes of Gilmore Girls I've watched.
Yeah, I'm ready for Christmas.

2 comments:
Sounds like you have your priorities in order to me!
The extra-curricular events sound like great fun, Mo. You even got to see the tree at Rockefeller. Wow. I dropped something in the mail for you yesterday... happy holidays!
Post a Comment