I saw the surgeon this afternoon and he said everything looks good so far. I get stitches out in 12 days. In the mean time, I have to continue staying off my rear until at least Monday, and then I still can't be sitting too extensively.
I have a nice little set-up here in my room, although my hips and shoulders are sore from being laid on far more than usual. I've been eating standing up in the cafeteria and otherwise mostly laying in bed watching movies or doing internet things or chatting with people. So far I've watched both the A&E and the newest versions of Pride and Prejudice, and all 4.5 hours of the extended version of Return of the King.
In other news, I had my second international field ed interview today with the other Ghana site. I hope to know soon which wants me, and convince them to let me push my start date back a few weeks so I can go to this summer's big event, the much-anticipated Bianca/Andrew nuptuals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment