Tuesday, March 13, 2007
And there's more
Right after writing that post I received an email notifying me that I have been placed at Bishop Speaks AME Zion Church. I need confirm with them soon so we can get paperwork started, but I'm not yet 100% sure I want to go. I'm rereading my journals from when I was in Ghana before, as well as meeting with the girl who was at that placement two years ago. I also just sent an email to the pastor suggesting the wedding-altered schedule, and I'm not sure which I'll choose if they can't work around the wedding. So keep me in prayer for where my butt and I will spend the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations on getting placed! I'm happy for you that things are not quite so up and up AND UP in the air. I hope that you experience direction and clarity in the decision-making that remains...
As a side note, I don't think the start date should be a determining factor in your decision. I mean, obviously we want you at our "nuptuals" (hate that word!), and I know you want to see everyone, but you need to make your life choices based on what you want/need in the bigger picture...Ultimately, the chance at a life-changing experience is more important that one event.
But I know there are other factors...and that you have the chance at a life-changing experience wherever you end up...
Anyway, keep us updated...
We'll be thinking of you and your rump as you deliberate!
Thanks B :) Look for an update as soon as blogger is working again :)
Post a Comment