Saturday, November 11, 2006

how 'bout that global warming, eh?

It was in the 70s today. I was walking through downtown Princeton in a t-shirt. In November. Although it was lovely to enjoy my hoagie outside on a bench with the leaves falling, and although it was splendid getting ice cream this evening and walking back to campus with a huge scoop of chocolate with cherries on a sugar cone, this can't be a good sign. I feel a little better about it because it's supposed to snow in Denver tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Yeah, I think we got all your cold weather here!

Mariquita said...

It's been warmer than usual here too. By warmer I mean more than 30 F. Usually. Wait. Is that normal?

Bianca said...

Can I just say that I LOVE living in a place where the weather people regularly say things like, "Highs only in the 70s today..."