Today is the day of the birth of the only Bianca I know.
Memories of Bianca:
laughing until I almost peed my pants during the first weeks of s-group telling life stories in her room, and the marathon s-group sessions that followed for the subsequent two years.
Biting and tackling in Didiers.
Nerts and the cup game in SAGA.
Being the "guest speaker" for her youth group retreat, including snow fights, singing, and much giggling.
Seeing many sea creatures for the first time (for me, not for her) at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Apple-picking at Greenbluff.
Galavanting around the Twin Cities.
Cloister time. (See the Cloister below: me, Claire, Bianca, Shelly)
Many hours at Starbucks studying and smelling like coffee.Galavanting around Seattle.
Squeeling over her and Andrew finally getting together.
Trying not to sing along during "Footloose" in Sacramento.
4 weddings, and counting. (See her and Fishy with Jeni's bouquet below)
Her falling asleep anywhere and everywhere.The retreating cake knives from Jeni's locked house fiasco.
Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility.
(note: Bianca has a knack for taking pictures, so she's not in them, and thus I only have a handful of digital pictures of her, although probably 1/2 of the pictures on my computer were taken by her.)

1 comment:
Haha! Thanks Miranda! I enjoy your birthday odes... :D
Post a Comment