
I remember when we met in Tiki
Where there were no boys to be stinky
We liked to sit down and read
and your beta Albondigas to feed
We drove to Oly in my car
in Alisa's room we watched ER
We ate some lunch in BC
and decided to be roomies
In Ballard we shared a color scheme
Blue and yellow, a lovely theme
We went to bed early than all
the other girls who lived on our hall
We watched Friends with our RA
and "teacher, teacher" I did say
You and me were always together
and watched Little Women in snowy weather
But back to Tiki we wanted to go
For the Village was our home
We had the nice RA apartment
to bad we were ne'er both in it
at Thanksgiving we made pies
and I was messy, what a surprise
We planned hall activities
though sometimes it was just you and me
Senior year was kind of a blur
I didn't see you enough for sure
But I still yelled "honey, I'm home"
when to Tiki I would come
You got engaged and student taught
I slept little and seminary sought
At graduation for you I cheered
as I will for all our years
And now my Fishy's gotten Baked
(not on drugs, for goodness sake!)
You moved to Chicago, with cats and no dog
to me you're still my roomoo Hedgehog
Today is your birthday, 4 and 20
fun, I hope that you have plenty
In 4ish weeks I'll see you there
for 3 lovely hours at Chicago O'Hare.

2 comments:
Yippee!!!
wow...who new you had time to write epic poems between your 65 classes and 18 jobs...
Post a Comment