Saturday, June 03, 2006

I week in the life of

Saturday: pack Claire's house
Sunday: Go to church then drive to Santa Fe
Monday: Hang out in Santa Fe then drive back to Colorado Springs
Tuesday: Breakfast with Caitlin then more packing
Wednesday: up at 6 to pack then to the Air Force Academy graduation and air show, more packing and hauling stuff to storage across town and some very rapid but thorough cleaning. Finally we went to bed at Dave's relatives' house at 11pm.
Thursday: Drive from Colorado Springs to Billings, Montana
Friday: Drive from Billings Montana to Spokane, where we moved in to our various temporary houses and slept like rocks.
Today: I'm at Jeni and Matt's. Wahoo. I love Spokand and friends, and if you're in town but I don't know it you should call me and tell me so.

1 comment:

Jenevieve said...

Yay! My lovely Miranda!!