Wednesday, May 24, 2006
So long . . .
. . . fair well, auf weidersehen, adieu. That is until I see some of you next week, or until I start posting again. I'm about to head back down to Claire's, where I will be helping her and Dave pack, doing some shopping, learning how to apply makeup (that's right, I'm 23 and have never learned to wear more than cover up and mascara), driving to Santa Fe to pick up jewelry hand made by April Szuch, and generally having a fun time. Next Thursday or Friday the three of us will drive to Spokane, then they'll tie the knot on June 10. I am so excited. Okay, everybody knows that. Anywho, I'll probably be burried in boxes, tulle, gift wrap, and love. I know it breaks all your little hearts to know that I won't be writing for a few weeks, but with the help of Christ and a caring support group I'm sure you can all carry on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
*sniff*
I hope I can manage...
ummm... NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! even. Seriously, M! Just a couple little blogs here and there? One more. Just one! It won't hurt you to just comment on a blog once in a while, will it??
Post a Comment