

I've been living it up here in Princeton with my friends, who are a lot more entertaining now that they are free from the academic stress that never quite caught up with me (thank you Whitworth, for getting me out of intro. classes). I've had time to work, pack, and hang out. A lot of hanging out. It's sad that I didn't get to do more of this fun relaxing stuff during the year, but I've definitely made up for lost time.
Here are some pictures from Sunday's adventure to Ocean City, Atlantic City and the Diner somewhere along the way.
Tomorrow I head to Colorado, after finishing the packing and going to an interview for a summer cataloging job in the seminary library.
Boring post, I know, but I'm simply too excited to go home/Spokane to be creative.

1 comment:
I'm glad you're having so much fun! I am SO excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment