

I have no words. Seriously. The wedding was so wonderful and my heart is so full of joy I can hardly contain it. I think it was just seeping out of me through the whole ceremony and reception. It was truly the happiest day of my life up to now. And more than just being beautiful and joyous, it was powerful to experience God's presence in the wedding itself, and I am indescribably excited about what God has for them in the future. And yes, she managed to lindy in her dress. I can't put words to how much I love the new Mr. and Mrs. Thorpe. I miss them already. And I'll fill in more details as they come to mind. For now I am off to the post office then packing to fly back to Jersey tomorrow.
(The second picture is the three of us in Santa Fe 2 weeks before the wedding)

2 comments:
Yay! I am so glad that it was a joyous day! Yay!
Becky
(Who is so happy that she isn't even going to mention the "their" in the title...)
twas indeed a glorious wedding. and i'm pretty excited that I'M IN THE MIRROR! dancing away.... it was great to see you, and you did have joy and radiant beauty seeping out. it was a wonder to see.
Post a Comment