. . . and I want to copy everything she does so I can endeavor to be nearly as amazing as she is, here is the Meme from her sight. Sadly, many of my answers are different from hers, so I have a long way to go to attain awesomeness.
Accent: Depends who I'm talking to. I pick up accents quickly. I'm from Colorado, so it's pretty neutral, but their are a few words I pronounce weird for no particular reason.
Booze: Guiness, Fat Tire, Alaskan Amber for beer. Anything that sounds like it would be good on ice cream otherwise (Bailey's, Frangelico, Kahlua, etc.) and Mike's hard.
Chore I hate: Dishes. Luckily I don't have a kitchen here.
Dog or cat: Dog, as long as it's past the destroying things stage.
Essential electronics: cell phone, laptop.
Favorite cologne(s): Since I'm allergic to it, I'm gonna go with none of the above.
Gold or silver: Silver.
Hometown: Littleton, CO, though I spent more time in Wheat Ridge, am most recently from Spokane, and currently live in Princeton.
Insomnia: rarely
Job title: Student, and intern at the Bonner Foundation.
Kids: I like other people's
Living arrangements: A 12x15 dorm room in Alexander, out of which I soon be kicked for the summer. Hopefully kicked into a nice housesitting gig.
Most admirable trait: my friends are super important to me
Number of sexual partners: zero
Overnight hospital stays: One, last semester after my ear surgery.
Phobias: Birds, and things closely resembling birds (bats, Central American moths, etc.)
Quote: "Honey, I'm home!" - Me, Kyna, Becky. Many many many others.
Religion: Christian.
Siblings: One younger sister
Time I wake up: between 6:30 and 8.
Unusual talent or skill: I'm pretty good at languages.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: maybe radishes, but I'll really eat just about anything
Worst habit: not doing my laundry, picking at my face.
X-rays: Other than routine ones at the dentist, my ear last semester.
Yummy foods I make: Mac and Cheese, Curried Fruit. I can cook chicken breast and put cheese or spagghetti sauce or something on it.
Zodiac sign: Virgo (surprise, surprise!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
curried fruit? that sounds good!
if you are aspiring to be like me, you should decrease your current levels of awesomeness and add more "flavorless zombie" to the mix.
"pretty good" at languages??
ummm... you're BRILLIANT.
Post a Comment