Sunday, April 16, 2006

Past, Present, Future

Hey, if it's good enough for Jeni, it's good enough for me.

20 years ago I . . .
1. Moved to Colorado with my parents and little sister.
2. probably did something mean to my little sister.
3. Was learning how to read.

10 years ago I . . .
1. Was "dating" my first (and last so far) boyfriend.
2. Was in my first year of Latin.
3. Decided I wanted to be a pastor.

5 years ago I . . .
1. Graduated from high school.
2. Went to Nicaragua.
3. Had the worst summer of my life (but I'm all better now).

1 year ago I . . .
1. Got accepted to Princeton Theological Seminary.
2. Graduated from Whitworth College.
3. Learned how to Lindy Hop.

So far this year I . . .
1. Started (and have almost completed) my second semester of seminary.
2. Visited friends in Spokane.
3. Learned Aramaic.

Yesterday I . . .
1. Transcribed my Aramaic homework.
2. Went to the Easter vigil service.
3. Watched 2 episodes of Dawson's Creek.

Today I . . .
1. Went to the 5am Easter Sunrise service, and the 9:30am Easter service.
2. Transcribed more Aramaic.
3. Had good conversations with a few friends.

Tomorrow I will . . .
1. Transcribe more Aramaic.
2. Go to 3 classes (no skipping during the last week!).
3. Talk to Claire while I should be transcribing Aramaic.

1 comment:

Jenevieve said...

Yay, Miranda! I like you, and I hope you had a good Easter!