Monday, February 20, 2006

What's your vote?


Claire and the maidsies are trying to choose dresses. These are the two options she's narrowed it down to. What think you?



This is very twirly and very bright blue. There are only 4 bridesmaids though, so the color might not be too overwhelming.










This would actually be with a tea length skirt, and we wouldn't all have the same top.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I vote for the second one. I like that each of you will be unique w/a different top (& hopefully that top will flatter each of your body types).

Also, you get the great color w/o feeling overwhelmed by it (because it is a good distance from your face).

Yeah! Claire & Dave are getting married!!!!

Anonymous said...

That aside...the first one looks better on you

Jenevieve said...

I think the 1st one looks better on you... Matt, apparently, thinks they both look equally awesome.

Mariquita said...

Well, you look stinking hot in both. And that is a serious comment. Holy cow, you should bare your collar bone more often. The first one suits you just a little better, but the draw of unique tops is overpowering me. So, my vote is for option 2.

Anonymous said...

Go for option 1!!! It is much more fun for dancing- especially since it is so twirly... PLus dancing will be a very important part of the wedding.... I mean why would one wed if there were no dancing? (go for the bright blue super-dance dress)

Anonymous said...

I like option 1, claud likes option 2. She's a fan of the tea length.

Becky