Sunday, January 27, 2008

Let the Games Begin

Classes start tomorrow for my last semester of seminary. For once I feel like I've actually had enough of a break to be ready to start. Escaping the country could have something to do with that. I only have 1 class tomorrow, "Life and Ethics of Dietrich Bonhoeffer." I'm only taking 14 credits total, 1 class pass/fail, so I hope to be able to keep up with my reading more than I tend to. Contrary to popular myth, I'm something of a slacker. I'm hoping that taking a PhD seminar will scare that out of me, at least for three hours a week. Not being humiliated in front of 4 PhD students and the professor I'm hoping to get recommendations from should be a good motivator.

On a completely different note, I promised pictures. Here's a random, awkward, and unrepresentative smattering.




2 comments:

Mariquita said...

Oh, I miss Edinburgh!

Matt said...

Those are some, um, great pics there.