
This afternoon a guy came into the Oratory to study for his church history exam. He asked me and Rachel how long we've been here. We are both clearly camped out. I have a half-eaten hummus sandwich, a tea mug, 2 pop cans, and a little bowl of m&m's surrounding me, in addition to my 24 books, 10 articles, laptop, highlighter, pencil, and post-it tabby things. The answer: since Wednesday. I have the ugly fifty year old brown chair molded to my tookus. Other than breaks for meals I have been here for about 14 hours a day. Last night I started writing my last paper, and now have 8 out of maybe 13 single-spaced pages explaining church growth and stagnation statistics in Hungary from 1989 to 1994. It's way more interesting than it sounds. And it's due in 24 hours. My fingers are nimble, my nails are short (to avoid hitting extra keys), my posture is terrible, and my blood is caffeinated. CH455, Bring It On!

1 comment:
Just think of all that sitting as practice for your trans-atlantic flight.
Post a Comment