Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Since I've been back

  • 2 Starbucks drinks
  • 3 Salads
  • 2 Plums
  • 2 Peaches
  • 3 Cans of Diet Pepsi
  • 1/2 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows (and don't dare spoil it)
  • 3 Trips to Target, 2 of them to help out international students
  • 1 Beer (Sam Adams Oktoberfest is a winner)
  • 1 Day I've remembered my Malarone

It's nice to be back, mostly to be with people. The thing about Seminary is that almost everyone has had an interesting summer. Chaplaincy, camps, churches, and other things that don't start with C.

I'm staying in my friend Geila's apartment while she's home in Michigan, loving having a bathtub and a kitchen and plenty of space. But I'm also eager for friends to return from summer adventures and for the fall schedule to get going. I start work tomorrow, and it'll be nice to do something familiar at which I am competent.

I've also been sorting and labelling Ghana pics and will notify folks when they are ready on my kodak gallery. It'll be both educational and entertaining ;)

1 comment:

Jenevieve said...

Yay, a post! I promise I'll call you when I'm feeling less sour. Right now I'm not a very good talking buddy.