PJ the travel agent booked my flight to Ghana today.
I leave from San Francisco on the 17th on a red eye to JFK, where I will spend 10 hours before hopping on the direct flight to Accra.
And yes, this was the best and cheapest option.
I'll spare you the rant about the new exploits of the field ed office and the nightmare it has been to work with them, mostly because there are a lot of expletives involved.
But I have an itinerary and I have everything I need to apply for my visa except passport photos, so I guess that means I really am going to Ghana.
I worked 7 hours of catering today, so my feet are killing me and I'm about to go to Denny's or someplace to work on one of my final papers.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to stay here and work instead of Mississippi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I miss you and seriously CANNOT wait to see you! Don't get too angry with the field ed office; it won't change anything and will just raise your blood pressure. I'm glad plans are coming together for you!
You LOVE 10-hour layovers. Don't lie. :P
I LOVE that you're coming to our wedding!!! Thank you so much for going so much out of your way (literally and otherwise) to make it. We really appreciate it. And we're so excited to see you! (It just wouldn't be the same without you!!)
:D
Post a Comment