Friday, May 11, 2007

48 Pages in 4 Days


I am survivor of the madness that is finals week!
There is this big room on our floor called the Oratory, which is part of the original building and is still used for dissertation defenses and department meetings. But during reading week we have a tendency to invade and make it our own, mostly because our own rooms have gotten so messy that we don't have space to spread out books in a conducive paper-writing fashion. I took up a little over half of the long table on the right, and there's Rachel in her corner on the left. As you can see, my books have spilled over onto the floor, there are several empty coffee cups and Diet Pepsi cans, and a tube of pringles. These are not exactly the healthiest days of the year. We did get fruit and candy for the girls on our floor though, so we at least had access to nutrients. So that's where I was planted for four days writing 2 big papers and 2 littlier ones.

Now that finals are over, we have become slightly wacky. Just slightly.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

I almost miss school....um, no. Wow.

p.s. I never knew how funny your tongue is.
(not that I am one to talk, I know.)

Jenevieve said...

Yay, you're done!! Woohoo!