Sunday, May 27, 2007

And now it is summer break

Classes were over 3 weeks ago, it's true, but I've been working my little tail off catering. My feet might never forgive me. So it hasn't really been break time yet. One day I worked 14 hours, but that was followed by Whitworth fun time featuring Bill and Bonnie Robinson and hot wings, so it wasn't that bad.
Yesterday I flew to the great(est) state of Colorado, where I have no time commitments, and only a handful of things I really need to get done in the next two weeks. There are friends to see, thrift store skirts to buy, dvd's to watch, walks and hikes to take, and, if last night is an indicator of things to come, 1/2 of my time will be spent sleeping. I also started reading The DaVinci Code. I figure as a future 'woman of the cloth' as it were, I should probably be familiar with it.
So here's to two weeks of mountainous splendor.
If you're in the state (Denver or Colo Spgs) give me a call or something :)

3 comments:

Jenevieve said...

Yay for relaxing! I am so excited to see you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, me too! Yay for California and weddings and friends!

Bianca said...

:D

(but frowns in the direction of all ye summer-vacation-ed).