
Soon I will fly through the air
To see my very best friend Claire.
She's married to a great man, Dave.
They to see my miles I saved.
To many distant lands I roam,
But with these friends I am at home.
There is more excitement still:
Who else will be there? Anna will!
We'll galavant and laugh and hike,
and perhaps I'll even ride a bike.
I'll see the Glacier Mendenhall,
Praising Jesus through it all.
Who knew at what a rapid rate
sky miles I could accumulate?
Now I simply wait with glee,
my three friends to so soon see.
There are many other friends I miss.
You may yourself be on that list.
I will come to Minneapolis and Scotland,
Chicago, Boston and Spokompton
I'll add to my frequent flyer miles,
To see you if only once in a while.

2 comments:
amazing vebage, Mo! :)
There once was a girl named Miranda
who was known for her sweetness and candor
I missed her so dearly
I exclaimed very nearly
that to see her, I would give up Panda.
Then, to my shock and dismay
I heard a small voice in me say
"Jeni, you don't have Miranda
AND you don't have any Panda!"
And distraught, in the dark I did lay.
Oh, woe to that poor, lonely Jen!
Whose hope seemed to come to an end
But as time goes on
she'll know she was wrong
when she sees her Miranda again!
Post a Comment