While having dinner with my field ed. supervisor the topic of my ear surgery came up. In true small town pastor form, Peggy was familiar with Dr. Farmer and his recent split from Dr. Kay's practice. Apparently the reason for the split was fishy. She contacted a friend who is a nurse at the hospital and learned that Dr. Farmer is aging and suffering from the natural effects of age such that she would not recomend my having him perform the operation. Sheesh! So yesterday I found another doctor in the area, Dr. Goldfarb, who seems younger and more reputable. Peggy is checking with her friend for confirmation. In the mean time, I have an appointment with Dr. Goldfarb tomorrow, and am still hoping to be able to get the surgical portion of this adventure taken care of before school starts. Stay tuned for more adventures in Miranda's aural orifice!
In other news, tomorrow is Claire's 23rd birthday!!! She doesn't get a blog tribute because she doesn't read my blog, being significantly less attached to the internet than most of us, but y'all know I love her and you love her too (or at least those of you who know her do).
In other news, tomorrow is Claire's 23rd birthday!!! She doesn't get a blog tribute because she doesn't read my blog, being significantly less attached to the internet than most of us, but y'all know I love her and you love her too (or at least those of you who know her do).

2 comments:
I'll just perform the surgery. I mean, we studied the aural cavity of ogs yesterday; that practically makes me a doctor!
And my ogs, I of course mean dogs. I'm just such an expert that I don't even need to say the "d".
Post a Comment