I used to think. a lot. About important things.
I miss those days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the whole, I do not find Christians, outside of the catacombs, sufficiently sensible of conditions. Does anyone have the foggiest idea what sort of power we so blithely invoke? Or does no one believe a word of it? It is madness to wear straw hats and velvet to church; we should all be wearing crash helmets. For the sleeping God may wake someday and take offense, or the waking God may draw us out to where we can never return.-Annie Dillard
2 comments:
lol. Me too! Now I just think about how to make teenagers do what I want them to do... which is surprisingly like your job. Hmmm...
Although, the Zookeeper's Wife made me think for a long time about important things - I think it's right up your Eastern Euro alley. You should read it if you haven't. :)
Me, too. Let's try to have at least one important conversation whilst you're here, okay?
Post a Comment