I've been 27 for two days now. I remember one of my friends telling me they had a relative who got married in the tropics somewhere and on one of the forms they had to specify their marital status. 27+ and never married qualified as spinster. I'm cool with that. In honor of my 27 years here are 27 things I need/want/intend to do before the end of the next 27.
1. PhD
2. Become fluent in at least 2 languages (most likely German and Czech or Russian)
3. Live in Central Europe for several years
4. Ordination
5. Sky Dive
6. learn basic auto maintenance
7. successfully potty train B
I'm already having a hard time thinking of more. If I'd tried to make a list like that 10 years ago most of the things I've ended up doing wouldn't have been on it. If my reality were limited to events and adventures I could have foreseen it would be a very boring life. So I'll leave it to those 7 things, and wait to be surprised by the other 20.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment