Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bad Idea Bears


Avenue Q is HILARIOUS! Honestly, how could a show featuring Sesame Street-esque puppets, Christy Carlson Romano (from Even Stevens and Kim Possible) and songs like "Everyone's a Little Bit Racist" and "If You Were Gay" not be? Okay, so it's not for the easily offended. My friend Jen and I had awesome seats, and after the show we donated $ to charity in exchange for having our photo taken with the Bad Idea Bears and performer/puppeteer Jennifer Barnhart. If you're not careful they will convince you to spend the last of your parents' money on a case of beer and to get wasted on long island iced tea and wild sex the night before you have grown up responsibilities at work. Maybe it was they who influenced me to get the mega portion of mac and cheese at Super Mac after the show (try it next time you're in the City!) - I'm still full of cheesey goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha - I want to see it! and I want to see you!

Jenevieve said...

Sounds hilarious!