Most of the signs here are illustrated, which is great unless what you're selling is medication for diarrhea, gonorrhea, hemoroids, hernia, and impotence. Awkward.
My sleep patterns have shifted. 8pm to 4am. Cool.
I'm reading Seven Storey Mountain, the autobiography of Thomas Merton. I'm still in his adolescence, which is a little boring. But he becomes a monk eventually, so then it will get good.
I loves me some mango and fried plantain, but not together.
Why are ethnic babies just plain cuter than white ones?
I miss y'all. Reply to my email and write me :)
I'll try to put up some pictures eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I miss you, too!
You're in Ghana!
And I like you!
I love mangoes and fried plantains...and African babies. (Well, and all babies. It's true).
Pictures pictures!
:)
p.s. I think you'd like this post:
http://strangerinaforeignland.blogspot.com/2007/07/un-meditated-reflection-on-anglicans.html
Any more feedback on Seven Story Mountain? I'd like to check it out one day down the line...
Ghana has eaten Miranda.
:(
Post a Comment