This week was busier academically than finals will be for me. I had my 15pg Field Ed appraisal, a short paper, a 25 minute presentation on the development of Sola Scriptura during the Reformation, a group presentation on Cross-Cultural Translation of parables, and my normal Hebrew assignment, all on top of working more than usual. But as of yesterday at 12:30pm the sun was shining bright, the Southern Society BBQ brought everyone out to the quad, and I am practically done until finals. This week I just have one short paper, then we have reading week, then finals, during which I only have 1 exam and 2 papers. So today I slept until 10am, and it was marvelous.
Yesterday afternoon Geila took me and Rachel to get our travel immunizations, so my arms are all pumped up with Meningitis, Polio, Tetanus, and Typhoid. Then we ran around town picking up presents and food for our lovely friend Sarah's 28th birthday party (I'm the 2nd youngest of my group of friends here), and at last eating and playing the night away.
Today I will be working catering during lunch, than catching up on Gilmore Girls, then going to hear Geila preach at her church, then going to see Hot Fuzz. Ah, the joys of Sabbath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, sounds like you need a relaxing trip to Scotland!
That was *NOT* Mary. That was me. Why does Blogger think I'm Mary?
Post a Comment