And by baked I don't mean any kind of drug-induced state.
I can't believe it! We used to joke about honeymoon's and she once threatened me with an ugly bridesmaid dress if I didn't stop teasing her about something (probably her freshman year crush). And now it's finally a reality - except for the ugly dress part. I actually like my dress. I realized as I was scrolling through old pictures that most of us who were at Jeni's wedding will also be at Becky's. And Jeni will be there in spirit. How cool that we have great enough friends to drive or fly across the state or the country to be with them on their special days. I'm so excited to see my Fishy walk down the aisle, and it's been so much fun to be there from the very beginning of the relationship. I used to have all the emails she sent me about him from when they first met and she was developing a crush on him, but sadly they were all lost when I didn't check my hotmail while I was in Africa. But that's okay because they have a whole life of memories and emails (or whatever form of communication replaces email) waiting for them.
So those are a few of my thoughts as I get ready to go finish packing then drive to the Philly airport and fly across the country for someone very worth the cost of the ticket.
Let it be know to one and all, I love my Fishy, my roommoo hedgehog, and my beck-beck-beckEEE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*ahem* unnecessary apostrophe *ahem*
Post a Comment